South Korea's foreign ministry said Friday that no South Koreans were killed in the Las Vegas shooting rampage.
"The U.S. authority said it has confirmed the identities of all victims, and notified related countries concerning foreign victims," an official from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said. "Our embassy did not receive notification on victims, and reconfirmed that no nationals were killed."
The official added the consulate general based in Los Angeles is visiting hospitals housing victims, but has not yet found injured Koreans so far.
The Sunday night shooting left at least 59 dead and more than 500 injured. U.S. media have called the shooting rampage the worst in the nation's modern history. (Yonhap)
Lee Sam-sun firstname.lastname@example.org